The announce team that will be calling the action on the upcoming AEW Rampage show has been announced on tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite.
On the show, Excalibur revealed that he will be providing commentary for the show alongside Taz, Chris Jericho and Mark Henry.
The show premieres on Friday 13 August at 10pm EST on TNT.
— Fightful Wrestling (@Fightful) August 5, 2021
AEW also announced tonight that a Women’s World Title match will take place on the episode.
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Scrapped Plans For Drew Gulak On August 5 SmackDown Revealed
- WWE To Sign AEW’s Konosuke Takeshita Soon?
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence