The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (April 8) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
According to Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Friday’s episode drew 600,000 viewers. This is up from the April 1 edition that drew 456,000 viewers.
The total viewership was the highest for the show since the January 28 episode.
In the key 18-49 demographic, last week’s show scored 0.25 rating with 328,000 viewers. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.15 rating.
The demo rating was the highest since October 1, 2021. Rampage finished #4 among cable originals in the demo.
The show featured a star making performance from Wheeler Yuta in a bloody war against Jon Moxley and Yuta joining the Blackpool Combat Club as a result.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- Major Star In Los Angeles Amid WrestleMania 39 Return Rumors
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- WWE To Scrap Planned Title Change?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39