The viewership and demo rating for Friday’s (February 11) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
According to Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Friday’s episode drew 549,000 viewers. This is slightly up from last week’s 540,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Rampage scored 0.19 rating. This is down from the February 4 episode, which scored 0.20.
This demo rating is also the lowest for AEW Rampage since the December 31 edition.
The show was headlined by Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus defeating Colten and Austin Gunn to retain the AEW World Tag Team Titles.
It also featured another Hook squash, Dr. Britt Baker DMD in action and The Young Bucks beating Roppongi Vice in the opener.
Stay up to date on with AEW Rampage TV ratings using our viewership tracker, at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss