The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (August 12) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 528,000 viewers. This is up from the August 5 edition that drew 468,000 viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the show since the April 22 episode.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s episode scored 0.17 rating. This is up from the week prior that drew 0.15 rating.
The show featured the return of Bryan Danielson who was confronted by Daniel Garcia ahead of the August 17 edition of AEW Dynamite, where they will have a Best Two Out Of Three Falls rematch.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
Written by SP3
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.44
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 15, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title