The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (July 1) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Friday’s show drew 486,000 viewers. This is up from the June 24 edition that drew 422,000 viewers.
The total viewership was the highest for the show since the April 22 episode.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Rampage scored 0.16 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.12 rating.
The show featured Brody King winning the first-ever Royal Rampage match to earn a shot at Jon Moxley’s Interim AEW World Championship.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (10-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.16
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) July 5, 2022
- AEW Star Has Very Awkward Encounter With CM Punk T-Shirt
- Report: Popular AEW Star ‘Trying To Get Fired’
- WWE Announces New Commentary Teams For Raw, SmackDown & NXT
- WWE Raw Name Gone From WWE
- Tony Khan Reveals Truth About Why He Takes Shots At WWE
- Tony Khan Spoke To WWE Management After Infamous Promo
- Former WWE Tough Enough Winner Sara Lee Passes Away
- Spoiler On Return Set For WWE SmackDown
- Spoiler On Suspended AEW Star’s Return
- Tony Khan Addresses WWE Signing AEW Dark Talent