The fast national viewership figures for the November 26 Black Friday episode of AEW Rampage have been revealed.
As per numbers posted by Andrew Zarian on Twitter, Friday’s show drew 403,000 viewers, with 223,000 in the 18-49 demographic.
Using these numbers, Brandon Thurston projected that the final numbers of the show will be around 425,000 viewers, with roughly 245,000 in the key demo.
Thurston pointed out that this projected figure would be the lowest viewership for Rampage to date. The final viewership numbers for Rampage, as well as Wednesday’s edition of Dynamite, will be released on Monday.
During the episode, Riho pinned Britt Baker to earn a future shot at the AEW Women’s Championship. Eddie Kingston also defeated Daniel Garcia, and Adam Cole & Bobby Fish bested Orange Cassidy & Wheeler YUTA on the show.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Mystery Attacker Revealed On NXT
- Roman Reigns’ WWE Schedule For Summer 2023 Revealed
- AEW Name Reveals Upcoming Contract Expiry, Comments On Potential WWE Move
- Mandy Rose Comments On Gigi Dolin Vs. Jacy Jayne NXT Cage Match After Not Even Being Mentioned
- Alarming Advice From Surgeons For Top AEW Star
- Alexa Bliss Addresses WWE Future After Pregnancy Announcement
- Baron Corbin Makes Surprise Appearance On WWE NXT
- Current NXT Star To Join WWE Main Roster Faction Soon?
- Pat McAfee Reacts To Unfortunate AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Attendance Photo
- Carmella & Corey Graves Reveal The Sex Of Their First Child