With AEW Rampage typically airing on Friday night, it’s future in light of a Saturday show has been revealed.
The show, which is typically filmed on the same day as AEW Dynamite, airs every Friday at 10 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on TNT in the United States.
It occasionally moves timeslot, as will be seen on April 28 when it shifts to 6.30pm ET, having originally been scheduled for 5.30pm on that day.
Dave Meltzer has now addressed the fate of the show in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter (subscription required), writing:
“What we have confirmed is that TNT will continue to air Rampage on Friday nights for one hour.
“If the idea is a talent split, with one group working Wednesday and another working Saturday, because Rampage is likely to be taped on Wednesday, that would mean it would have the Wednesday night crew predominantly.”
Meltzer has also addressed the status of a number of top AEW stars as Tony Khan splits his roster across his flagship AEW Dynamite and the planned-to-be-highly-positioned Saturday show.
It had previously been reported that the Saturday show would likely fill an 8pm to 10pm time slot.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- WWE Hall Of Famer Reacts To Trinity Fatu Tribute At IMPACT Under Siege 2023
- Big Update On WWE World Heavyweight Championship Lineage After Seth Rollins’ Win
- Cody Rhodes Shares Message Ahead Of Brock Lesnar Match At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Roman Reigns Shares Final Message Before WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Paul Heyman Breaks Silence After Jimmy Uso Bloodline Betrayal
- VIDEO: Jimmy Uso Turns On Roman Reigns, Jey Uso Reacts
- Ex-NXT Star Helps Trish Stratus Beat Becky Lynch At WWE Night Of Champions 2023
- Former Champion Becomes A Free Agent, Multiple Promotions Interested
- AEW Star Opens Up About Fears That He’d Be Forced To Retire
- WWE Crowns New World Heavyweight Champion At Night Of Champions