Recent AEW signee Jake Atlas appeared to suffer an injury during Wednesday’s taping for Friday’s edition of Rampage.
During the taping, Atlas made his Rampage debut against Adam Cole. Reports from those in attendance noted that Atlas was having trouble putting weight on his knee, and couldn’t take Cole’s Panama Sunrise.
As per PWInsider, Atlas was on crutches after the show, after blowing out his knee. Bryan Alvarez of the Wrestling Observer has since reported that Atlas is scheduled for an MRI, noting that it is possible that Atlas is ok.
Atlas made his AEW debut on Monday’s (January 3) episode of Dark: Elevation, defeating Serpentico in singles action. On Tuesday, Tony Khan confirmed that Atlas has signed with AEW.
We will provide updates on Atlas’ condition as they become available.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- Mustafa Ali’s Replacement Against Dominik Mysterio At NXT No Mercy Revealed
- WWE Match Pulled From Show
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Brian Pillman Jr Introduced On WWE NXT
- WWE Star Debuts Brand New Look & Entrance Theme After Big Makeover
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement