The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (July 29) Fight For The Fallen edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 375,000 viewers. This is down from the July 22 edition that drew 428,000 viewers.
This is the second lowest total viewership in the show’s history from their normal time slot and the lowest overall since the May 27 edition that aired at 6:30PM EST.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.11 rating. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.17 rating.
The demo rating is the lowest from the normal time slot in the show’s history. It also ties the lowest in the show’s history overall with the May 6 episode that aired at 5:30PM EST.
The show featured Orange Cassidy and Best Friends defeating Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt and Satnam Singh as well as Anna Jay A.S. defeating Ruby Soho in the main event.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.52
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 1, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Jinder Mahal Shares Honest Thoughts On Tony Khan WWE Booking Comments
- Top International Star Reportedly Joining WWE
- AEW Star Reveals Why He’s No Longer Wrestling For The Company
- Former WWE Star Clarifies Status For Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- WWE Star Says He’d ‘Definitely Consider’ Going To Sting’s AEW Retirement Match
- Two WWE Stars Replaced In Upcoming Match
- Latest WWE Departure Revealed
- WWE Star Makes TV Return After Seven Month Absence
- Incredible Cody Rhodes Moment After WWE Raw Went Off Air Revealed
- Former AEW Star Joins WWE, Makes Shock Appearance