The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (July 29) Fight For The Fallen edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 375,000 viewers. This is down from the July 22 edition that drew 428,000 viewers.
This is the second lowest total viewership in the show’s history from their normal time slot and the lowest overall since the May 27 edition that aired at 6:30PM EST.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.11 rating. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.17 rating.
The demo rating is the lowest from the normal time slot in the show’s history. It also ties the lowest in the show’s history overall with the May 6 episode that aired at 5:30PM EST.
The show featured Orange Cassidy and Best Friends defeating Jay Lethal, Sonjay Dutt and Satnam Singh as well as Anna Jay A.S. defeating Ruby Soho in the main event.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.52
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 1, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- ‘A Lot Of Concern’ Over Randy Orton Injury
- Report: Bandido Offered AEW Contract Following September 28 Dynamite
- Several WWE Stars Missing SmackDown Due To Hurricane Ian
- AEW Facing ‘Brutal’ Live Show Ticket Sales
- Antonio Inoki Passes Away Aged 79
- Brock Lesnar WWE Return Date Revealed?
- Young Bucks & Kenny Omega ‘Haven’t Heard Anything’ About AEW Return
- VICE TV Vince McMahon Documentary To Cover WWE Departure
- Rush Officially Signs With AEW
- Here’s Everyone Chris Jericho Could Face For The ROH Title