The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (October 7) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 404,000 viewers. This is down from the September 30 edition that drew 472,000 viewers.
This is the lowest total viewership for the program since July 29.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s episode scored 0.13 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.16 rating.
The demo rating was the lowest for the show since the August 26 edition.
The episode featured Death Triangle defeating Dark Order to retain the AEW World Trios Championship in the main event.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
WWE Smackdown (Fox, 8-10pm)
P18-49 rating: 0.54
AEW Rampage (TNT, 10-11pm)
#20 cable original in P18-49
AEW Battle of the Belts (TNT, 11pm-12am)
#37 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/1SscdBCXgG pic.twitter.com/VCLggkLZJx
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) October 10, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Dave Meltzer Responds To Latest CM Punk Controversy
- Former AEW TNT Champion Considering A WWE Move?
- WWE ‘Higher Up’ Reveals Real Backstage Reaction To Rise Of Sami Zayn
- Celebrity Waiting For Call To Make WWE Return
- AEW Name Opens Up About Training Action Star’s Daughter
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- Top Star Argues WWE’s Investment In Roman Reigns Has Only Just Started Paying Off
- Former NHL Player Makes In-Ring Debut At IMPACT Wrestling TV Tapings
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced