The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (August 5) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 468,000 viewers. This is up from the July 29 edition that drew 375,000 viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the show since the July 1 episode.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.15 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.11 rating.
Last week’s demo rating was the lowest at the show’s normal time slot, so this week’s number bounced back well.
The show was live and featured Jon Moxley defeating Mance Warner in an AEW Interim World Title Eliminator Match as well as Swerve Strickland and Keith Lee defeating Tony Nese and Josh Woods in a Friday Night Street Fight.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.49
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 8, 2022
If you’re in the UK but didn’t manage to get tickets to Clash at the Castle on September 3, WrestleTalk is hosting a watch party at The Joiner on Worship in Shoreditch, London, and we’d love for you to join us! Click here for more details.
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- AEW Star Calls Tony Khan ‘The Best Boss I’ve Ever Worked For’
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- NXT Star Freaks Out After Interaction With Ava Raine
- NJPW & IMPACT Wrestling Announce Huge Crossover Show
- Big Return On WWE NXT
- Another Anoa’i Family Member Pitched For WWE Bloodline Faction