The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (July 22) Fyter Fest Week Two edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 428,000 viewers. This is down from the July 15 edition that drew 435,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.17 rating. This is up from the week prior that scored 0.14 rating.
The demo rating was the highest for the show since the April 22 episode.
The show featured Jay Lethal defeating Christopher Daniels in the main event and Hangman Adam Page teaming with John Silver to defeat The Butcher and The Blade.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
WWE Smackdown on Fox, Friday 8-10pm:
#1 for Friday in P18-49.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) July 25, 2022
- Bullet Club Member Betrays Jay White & Turns Face At NJPW Burning Spirit
- Buddy Matthews ‘May Be Done’ With AEW
- Brock Lesnar Has Shaved Off His Beard (Photo)
- Buddy Matthews Confirms Wrestling Hiatus (VIDEO)
- Teddy Long Explains Twitter Account Blocking Spree
- D-Von Dudley Recalls The Usos Asking For Permission To Use The 3D
- Former ROH Owner Cary Silkin Shares Honest Thoughts On Chris Jericho Title Win
- AJ Styles Match Set For September 26 WWE Raw
- Wardlow Says AEW World Championship Is ‘In Shambles’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE