PWTorch has supplied more information regarding the ratings for the head-to-head AEW Rampage and WWE SmackDown shows.
Rampage beat SmackDown in the key 18-49 demographic head-to-head. Rampage garnered 328,000 viewers while SmackDown managed only 285,000.
“We’ve obtained a new key ratings detail on Friday: #AEW #Rampage beat #WWESmackdown in head-to-head 30 minutes in the most coveted 18-49 demo – 328,000 to 285,000. Rampage led with Punk match, SmackDown featured Becky-Sasha and Lesnar.”
As stated above, SmackDown aired the Sasha Banks vs. Becky Lynch match and the Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar contract signing in the final half-hour.
This was the first time in two years that Lynch and Banks had gone one on one.
AEW Rampage led with CM Punk’s match against Matt Sydal.
- Naomi Removes WWE References From Twitter Bio
- Joey Janela Sets Foot On Fire In Horrifying GCW Botch (Video)
- CM Punk Trends Following Polarising Message To WWE Locker Room
- Jon Moxley Set To Reunite Former Tag Team At Independent Show
- Paul Wight Reveals Impressive Move He Was Told Never To Perform In Ring Again
- Britt Baker Makes Surprise Appearance At AIW Gauntlet For The Gold
- William Regal Details His Reaction To NXT 2.0 Reboot
- Video: NWA Stars Kamille & Thom Latimer Get Married
- Sting Files New Trademark For Iconic Nickname
- Tony Khan Reacts To Johnny Elite’s AEW Debut