Spoilers have emerged for this coming Friday’s episode of AEW Rampage which was taped after Dynamite last night.
Needless to say, if you don’t want to know what happens this Friday, don’t continue reading this story.
Here’s what went down at the tapings for Rampage:
- Lucha Brothers retained the AEW World Tag Team Championship over The Butcher & The Blade
- After the match, Private Party attacked the Lucha Brothers, but Santana & Ortiz made the save
- Miro retained the TNT Championship over Fuego Del Sol in a match where Fuego would lose his new car if he lost, which he did
- Anna Jay defeated The Bunny
- A promo with Britt Baker and Ruby Soho ahead of their Women’s World Title match on next week’s Dynamite.
The show will air on TNT this coming Friday at 10pm ET for an hour. Next week’s September 24 AEW Rampage will be two hours since it’s the special ‘Grand Slam’ episode, and will feature CM Punk vs Powerhouse Hobbs among other big matches.