The viewership figures for last Saturday’s Christmas Day edition of AEW Rampage have been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the Christmas Day show drew in 589,000 viewers, which is up from the 571,000 viewers that the December 17 episode drew in.
In the key 18-49 demographic, the show drew a 0.26, which is also up from the 0.23 that the December 17 show drew in the demo.
The show was advertised to feature Cody Rhodes challenging and defeating Sammy Guevara to capture the TNT Championship for the third time.
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- Huge Change Coming To AEW PPVs?
- AEW Stars’ Current Belief About MJF’s Status
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW’s Anna Jay Officially Undergoes Name Change
- John Cena Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Revealed
- Triple H Splits Up WWE Tag Team
- Ariya Daivari Working As Producer For AEW
- Mandy Rose Calls Herself This NXT 2.0 Star’s ‘Mother’