The viewership figures for last Saturday’s Christmas Day edition of AEW Rampage have been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, the Christmas Day show drew in 589,000 viewers, which is up from the 571,000 viewers that the December 17 episode drew in.
In the key 18-49 demographic, the show drew a 0.26, which is also up from the 0.23 that the December 17 show drew in the demo.
The show was advertised to feature Cody Rhodes challenging and defeating Sammy Guevara to capture the TNT Championship for the third time.
- Kenny Omega Hits Back At ‘Fans’ Sending Jade Cargill Hate Following WWE Switch
- ‘Heavy Heat’ On AEW Name For Recent Botch
- Mustafa Ali Makes Announcement About His Future After WWE Release
- Becky Lynch Shares Honest Thoughts On Jade Cargill
- Tony Khan Apologizes For Technical Issues During AEW Dynamite
- Malakai Black Addresses Current Absence & Lack Of AEW Singles Matches
- Another Potential AEW WrestleDream Match Revealed
- WWE Name Confirms In-Ring Retirement
- Tony Khan Provides Update On Wardlow’s AEW Future
- Powerhouse Hobbs & More AEW Stars React To Jade Cargill Joining WWE