The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (August 19) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
According to Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 461,000. This is down from the August 12 edition that drew 528,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.12 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.17 rating.
The show finished #14 in the demo for the night, according to Showbuzz Daily.
The episode featured Best Friends defeating Trustbusters to advance in the AEW World Trios Championship Tournament and Swerve In Our Glory defeating Private Party to retain the AEW World Tag Team Championships.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm), preempted in some markets for NFL preseason:
P18-49 rating: 0.47
#1 P18-49 among broadcast primetime & cable.
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) August 22, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Jerry Lawler Hospitalized After Medical Episode
- WWE Hall Of Famer Announces In-Ring Retirement
- Shocking WWE Tag Team Split
- WWE Announces Date & Location For SummerSlam 2023
- NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez Announces Mystery Partner Is…
- Popular AEW Star Calls MJF ‘A Real Piece Of S**t’
- NXT Star References Recent Twitter Beef With Main Roster WWE Star On TV
- AEW Star Calls Tony Khan ‘The Best Boss I’ve Ever Worked For’
- WWE Raw Viewership & Demo Rating Decrease For February 6 Episode
- Former NXT Star’s AEW Debut Announced Amid WWE Return Rumors