The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (April 28) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 298,000 viewers. This is down from the April 22 edition that drew 341,000 viewers.
This is the second lowest total viewership for the program this year since the February 17 episode that also aired outside of the normal time slot. This week’s episode aired at 6:30 p.m. Eastern instead of 10 p.m.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Monday’s show scored 0.09 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.12 rating.
This is also the second lowest demo rating of 2023 so far. AEW ranked #32 on cable in the demo for the night.
The show featured the Bullet Club Gold’s Jay White and Juice Robinson defeating Ricky Starks and Shawn Spears as well as Jay Lethal defeating Cash Wheeler in the main event.
You can keep track of all AEW Rampage ratings for 2023 at this link.
Showbuzzdaily's listing of the first 30 minutes of Rampage is actually the correct data for the entire 60 minute duration.
298k total viewers, P18-49 rating of 0.09.
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) May 1, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Jey Uso Breaks His Silence After Jimmy Uso Betrays Roman Reigns At Night Of Champions 2023
- PHOTO: WWE Star Buys His Mother A House
- Possible Injury During AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Shock Title Change After Suprise Return At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: Savage WWE Star Namedrop During Max Caster Rap At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- Big Change For AEW Double Or Nothing Setup
- Major Heel Turn Ends AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- VIDEO: What Tiffany Stratton Said To Shawn Michaels Backstage After NXT Women’s Title Win
- Details On ‘Mandatory’ AEW Backstage Meeting About ‘Dirt Sheets’ Revealed
- ‘Last Minute’ Change To AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Revealed