The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (March 17) St. Patrick’s Day Slam edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 474,000 viewers. This is up from the March 10 edition that drew 447,000 viewers.
This is the highest total viewership for the program since the January 13 episode despite starting at a later time slot.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.18 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.15 rating.
AEW ranked #26 on cable in the demo for the night. This is the highest demo rating for the program in 2023 so far.
The episode featured Powerhouse Hobbs defeating Rey Fenix to retain the TNT Championship and the in-ring debut of Taya Valkyrie.
You can keep track of all AEW Rampage ratings for 2022 at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.59
#10 in P18-49
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (12:06-1:06pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.18
#26 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/N7B8V2bKDp
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) March 20, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- CM Punk Responds To AEW Return Announcement
- Update On Cody Rhodes Upcoming SmackDown Appearance
- Former WWE Star Reveals ‘Hypnosis’ Storyline Pitch To End Comedy Character
- Alexa Bliss Reveals In-Ring Return Preparations Prior To Pregnancy
- Seth Rollins First WWE World Heavyweight Title Defense Revealed
- Top Star Explains Why He Didn’t Sign With WWE
- WWE Raw Star Shares Update On In-Ring Future
- WWE Name Opens Up About Losing Confidence, Names Stars Who Helped Him
- Absent WWE Star Still In Contact With Vince McMahon & Other Higher-Ups
- WWE Star Spotted Training With Top Japanese Star