The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (March 31) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 340,000 viewers. This is down from the March 25 edition that drew 373,000 viewers.
Last week’s episode was on a different day of Saturday, March 25 due to scheduling change for the NCAA college basketball tournament.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.10 rating. This is the same from the week prior that also scored 0.10 rating.
AEW ranked #43 on cable in the demo for the night.
The episode featured Sammy Guevara defeating Konosuke Takeshita and teased challenging for the AEW World Championship at Double Or Nothing 2023 in May. Also, Juice Robinson beat Action Andretti in the main event.
You can keep track of all AEW Rampage ratings for 2023 at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.69
#3 in P18-49 among broadcast primetime and cable originals
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (10-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.10
#43 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/qDSSxyAPtr pic.twitter.com/9NPyZalFLM
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) April 3, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- AEW Rampage Spoilers For June 9, 2023
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- Paul Heyman Reveals Vince McMahon’s Involvement In Turning Roman Reigns Heel
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?