The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (July 21) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 415,000 viewers. This is up from the July 14 edition that drew 310,000 viewers.
This is the most viewers for the show since the June 30 episode.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.11 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.10 rating.
The show featured Darby Allin winning the Royal Rampage match to earn a shot at the TNT Championship at AEW All Out in September.
Also, The Acclaimed and Daddy Ass defeated QTV’s QT Marshall, Aaron Solo and Johnny TV, while Kris Statlander beat Marina Shafir to retain the TBS Championship in the main event.
You can keep track of all AEW Rampage ratings for 2023 at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on FS1 (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.36
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (10-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.11
— Wrestlenomics (@wrestlenomics) July 24, 2023
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- John Cena Sends Message To Dolph Ziggler After WWE Release
- The Rock Reacts To WWE Releases
- Released WWE Star’s Final Match Set For Tonight
- Report: Released WWE Star ‘Caused All Kinds Of Issues’ Behind The Scenes
- Big E Reacts To WWE Releasing Dolph Ziggler
- Dolph Ziggler Released By WWE
- Maximum Male Models React To Being Released By WWE
- WWE Official Comments On Recent Releases
- Released WWE Stars Reveal Backstage Details About Vince McMahon
- AEW Dynamite: Grand Slam Draws Highest Viewership Since February, Highest Demo Rating Since September 2022