The viewership figures and demo rating for Friday’s (February 4) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT have now been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Friday’s show drew 540,000 viewers. This is down from the January 28 edition, which drew 601,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, last week’s episode scored 0.20 rating. This is down from the 0.25 rating that the week prior received.
The show was headlined by Ricky Starks defeating Jay Lethal to retain the FTW Championship. It also featured Sammy Guevara beating Isiah Kassidy for the TNT Title and Adam Cole defeating Evil Uno.
It’s worth mentioning that the show did face competition from coverage of the ongoing Winter Olympics.
Stay up to date with AEW Rampage TV ratings using our viewership tracker, at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Ronda Rousey WWE Replacement Revealed
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Big Clue AEW Stars Are Heading To WWE?
- Latest WWE Celebrity Hall Of Fame Inductee Confirmed
- Update On Rumored WWE Releases/Cuts
- Report: WWE Having ‘Larger Conversation’ About Wrestler Safety
- Update On Current Champion WWE Has Legitimate Concerns About
- Unseen AEW Matches Coming Soon?
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?