The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (November 25) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 411,000 viewers. This is down from the November 18 edition that drew 445,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.11 rating. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.14 rating.
The special “Black Friday” program aired at an earlier start time of 4PM ET, instead of the normal time slot of 10PM ET.
The show featured Preston “10” Vance turning heel on his Dark Order stablemates to align with LFI’s Rush, The Butcher and The Blade and help them win a trios main event against John Silver and Alex Reynolds.
Also, FTR successfully defended the Ring of Honor World Tag Team Championships over Top Flight in the opener.
You can keep track of all AEW Rampage ratings for 2022 at this link.
AEW Rampage early start time at 4pm, Friday on TNT:
P18-49 rating: 0.11
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.54
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) November 29, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Huge News On Stone Cold Steve Austin Plans For WrestleMania 39
- WWE SmackDown Stars Move To Raw
- Backstage Reaction To Hardy Royal Rumble Performance
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Brock Lesnar WWE Elimination Chamber 2023 Status Update
- Confusion Surrounding Nia Jax’s WWE Roster Status After Royal Rumble
- Post-Royal Rumble Update On The Rock Appearing At WrestleMania 39
- Big Spoiler For Another UK WWE PLE?
- Backstage Reaction To Royal Rumble Ending Featuring Bloodline & Sami Zayn
- Triple H Ribbed WWE Star At Royal Rumble