The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (May 27) pre-Double Or Nothing edition of AEW Rampage has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Friday’s show drew 341,000 viewers. This is down from the May 20 edition that drew 410,000 viewers.
AEW Rampage Friday on TNT at 6:30pm:
P18-49: 0.14 (183,000)
WWE Smackdown on Fox at 8pm:
P18-49: 0.43 (561,000)
? https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/IKt3nX0Sr7
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) May 31, 2022
In the key 18-49 demographic, Rampage scored a 0.14 rating with 183,000 viewers. This is also down from the week prior that scored 0.15 rating.
It should be noted that the show aired live at 6:30pm EST, instead of the usual time of 10pm EST due to NHL Playoffs coverage.
The show featured Ruby Soho vs. Kris Statlander in the Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament Semifinals Match and Bryan Danielson vs. Matt Sydal.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Paul Heyman Describes ‘Method Acting’ With Current AEW Star
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Seth Rollins On WWE World Heavyweight Championship: ‘We’re Not Naïve’
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer