The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (March 25) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Friday’s show drew 425,000 viewers. This was up from last week’s episode that drew 398,000 viewers and was pre-empted to 11:48PM ET due to college basketball coverage.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox, 8-10pm:
P18-49: 0.49 (638,000)
AEW Rampage on TNT, 10-11pm:
P18-49: 0.14 (182,000)
? More demos & analysis: https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/l32ZslHJVM
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) March 28, 2022
The total viewership was down considerably from the March 11 edition that drew 526,000 viewers and the lowest in the show’s 8-month history.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Rampage scored 0.14 rating with 182,000 viewers. This was up from last week, but down from the March 11 episode that scored 0.22 rating.
The demo rating was also the lowest in the show’s history as well.
The show featured Ricky Starks defeating Swerve Strickland to retain the FTW Championship in the main event.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Kenny Omega On Comparisons To Former WWE Champion: ‘I Take The L’
- AEW All In Surpasses Impressive WWE Event Record
- VIDEO: MJF Pays Homage To WWE Star At AEW Double Or Nothing 2023
- WWE Raw Star Zoey Stark Explains Alliance With Trish Stratus
- PHOTO: CM Punk Spotted With AEW Star After Double Or Nothing
- Injury Update After AEW Anarchy In The Arena Match At Double Or Nothing
- Rhea Ripley & Dominik Mysterio Respond To Being Namedropped At AEW Double Or Nothing
- WWE Star Makes History With Huge Title Win
- Backstage Praise For AEW Star At Double Or Nothing
- Jade Cargill Breaks Silence After AEW Double Or Nothing 2023 Loss