The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (May 13) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Friday’s show drew 340,000 viewers. This is up from the May 6 edition that drew 292,000 viewers.
AEW Rampage, Friday at 5:30pm on TNT:
P18-49: 0.12 (157,000)
WWE Smackdown, 8-10pm on Fox:
P18-49: 0.40 (522,000)
? https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/RRM9afREhv
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) May 16, 2022
In the key 18-49 demographic, Rampage scored 0.12 rating with 157,000 viewers. This is also slightly up from the week prior that scored 0.11 rating.
These numbers were up despite the show remaining at an early timeslot, starting at 5:30 P.M. ET due to NHL Playoffs coverage on TNT.
The show featured Scorpio Sky vs. Frankie Kazarian for the TNT Championship in the main event and Ruby Soho vs. Riho in an Owen Hart Foundation Women’s Tournament Quarterfinals Match.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Huge Match Being Discussed For AEW x NJPW Forbidden Door 2023
- Ricky Starks Responds To Claim That LA Knight Is A ‘Better Rock’ Than Him
- Latest On WWE NXT Europe Plans
- Rare Stipulation For Cody Rhodes Vs. Brock Lesnar At SummerSlam Revealed?
- PHOTO: AEW Star Shows Off Stitches On His Face After Bloody Match
- Popular WWE Star Opens Up About Being Released: ‘Hard Pill To Swallow’
- KENTA Responds To Forbidden Door 2023 Rumors With Message For Tony Khan
- Potential Future WWE Bloodline Member Receives Big Offer
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- SmackDown Star Says He Got Over Without WWE Shoving Him Down Fans’ Throats