The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (September 2) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
Per Brandon Thurston of Wrestlenomics, Rampage drew 485,000 viewers. This is up from the August 26 edition that drew 431,000 viewers.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Friday’s show scored 0.16 rating. This is also up from the week prior that scored 0.11 rating.
Rampage ranked #11 in the demo on cable for the night.
The show featured Hangman Page and Dark Order defeating Orange Cassidy and Best Friends to advance to the AEW World Trios Championship Tournament Finals at All Out 2022.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
WWE Smackdown, Friday on Fox (8-10pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.49
#2 in P18-49 among broadcast primetime and cable originals
AEW Rampage, Friday on TNT (10-11pm):
P18-49 rating: 0.16
#11 cable original in P18-49
📊 https://t.co/1SscdBCpr8 pic.twitter.com/pYUM7iceJ2
— Brandon Thurston (@BrandonThurston) September 6, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- Jon Moxley On AEW: ‘I Have Never Seen So Much Bulls**t Drama In One Place In My Entire F**king Life’
- Update On Backstage Heat Between Triple H & Top WWE Star
- Rumor Killer On WWE Star Taking ‘A Long Time’ Away From The Company
- Rey Mysterio Gives Honest Thoughts On Dominik Mysterio’s Character
- Jon Moxley Reveals Why He Was ‘F**king Furious’ About Recent AEW Show
- Jon Moxley Has High Praise For Surprising AEW Star
- ‘Sentimental’ Special Entrance Planned For Top WWE Star At WrestleMania 39
- Major Roxanne Perez Update For NXT Stand & Deliver