The viewership figure and demo rating for Friday’s (April 22) edition of AEW Rampage on TNT has been revealed.
According to Brandon Thruston of Wrestlenomics, Friday’s episode drew 518,000 viewers. This is up from the April 15 edition that drew 482,000 viewers at an earlier timeslot.
In the key 18-49 demographic, Rampage scored 0.19 rating. This is down from the week prior that scored 0.22 rating.
The demo rating ranked #14 among cable originals for the night, according to Showbuzz Daily.
The show featured Adam Cole defeating Tomohiro Ishii to qualify for the Owen Hart Foundation Men’s Tournament and Jade Cargill retaining the TBS Championship over Marina Shafir in the main event.
A full list of AEW Rampage TV ratings for 2022 can be found at this link.
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- Official WrestleMania 39 Night One & Two Lineups Revealed
- Newest Update On Bobby Lashley Vs. Bray Wyatt WrestleMania 39 Status
- Report: AEW Star’s Contract Has Expired
- AEW Star Legitimately Injured On Dynamite
- Clarification On WrestleMania 39 Night One Main Event
- Update On Legitimate Injury During AEW Dynamite
- AEW All Access Reveals Young Bucks Considered Retirement After All Out
- AEW Name Reveals Heartwarming Text From Rey Mysterio After Hall Of Fame Announcement
- Potential Spoiler On Major Musical Artist Set For WrestleMania 39
- This NXT Star Trained Vince McMahon & Steve Austin For WrestleMania Matches