AEW Dynamite broadcasts for free in the United Kingdom on ITV4 and Tony Khan has provided insight into year-on-year viewing figures.
ITV4 is one of a number of channels owned by ITV Digital Channels, a division of ITV plc, broadcasting on digital terrestrial and satellite along with the streaming platforms ITVX. TVPlayer, Sky Go and Virgin TV Go.
ITV’s relationship with AEW began in May 2019 with ITV4 broadcasting the Buy-In show for Double or Nothing, which would be available as a pay-per-view on ITV Box Office.
Tony Khan revealed the year-on-year viewing figures for AEW Dynamite in the United Kingdom, tweeting:
“I promise an exciting newsworthy show on Wednesday Night #AEWDynamite on @TBSNetwork TONIGHT
Before Dynamite tonight, some UK @ITV4 viewership data per @JohnWilliams004
September 2022: +14% vs 9/21
October 2022: +12% vs 10/21
October 28 episode most watched ever: 201k average!”
John Williams, Head of Scheduling Strategy for ITV, ITV3 & ITV4, would follow this tweet up with news of a recent record-breaking broadcast, saying:
“& the #AEWDynamite episode which aired on 11/11 on ITV4 has broken all the records (again). Well over 200,000 viewers and a peak of over 300,000!”
AEW Dynamite broadcasts on the free-to-air ITV4 every Friday night with new and previous episodes also available through the ITVX streaming platform in the UK.
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Huge Update On William Regal Joining WWE
- Major William Regal AEW Contract Update Amidst WWE Return Talks
- Report: Worrying Lack Of Fan Interest In WWE Survivor Series WarGames
- WWE Star Fires Shot At Kenny Omega
- Spoiler On Result Of Jeff Jarrett’s Second AEW Match
- Location For Future WWE Stadium Show Seemingly Revealed
- Real Reason Major Star Missed AEW Dynamite
- Backstage News On WWE’s Bonus Payments To Talent
- New WWE Role Pitched For Randy Orton
- WWE Name Fired By The Company