All Elite Wrestling has revealed four more entrants in the Casino Battle Royal. Jungle Boy and Luchasaurus will both be competing in the match at the Double or Nothing pre-show. The announcement was made during the most recent episode of Being the Elite.
Jungle Boy was signed by AEW on January 24th but has not been featured on Being the Elite since. Now he has been confirmed as the latest entrant in the match. Luchasaurus made his first appearance during this episode of Being the Elite. AEW also announced via Instagram that the Private Party will competing in the match.
Matt Jackson made the decision to offer Luchasaurus a spot in the Battle Royal despite being fully booked. When Nick reminded him that they do not have any other spots, Matt said “its fine, we’ll cut Michael Elgin or something”. This was very likely a joke as Elgin recently debuted for Impact Wrestling.
The Casino Battle Royal will be comprised of 21 entrants. The announced participants for the match are as follows:
- Brandon Cutler
- Sonny Kiss
- Ace Romero
- Sunny Daze
- Brian Pillman Jr.
- Joey Janela
- Dustin Thomas
- Billy Gunn
- Jimmy Havoc
- Michael Nakazawa
- Jungle Boy
- Isiah Kassidy
- Marq Quen
- Former WWE Star Offers To Be Bobby Lashley WrestleMania Opponent
- Ronda Rousey Publicly Slams WWE’s Women’s Division Booking
- Roman Reigns To Set Another Incredible Record At WrestleMania 39
- Big Hint That Bray Wyatt Is Returning Soon?
- LA Knight WrestleMania 39 Status Confirmed?
- Cody Rhodes Shares First Look At WrestleMania Attire Paying Homage To NJPW, ROH & More
- Top AEW Merch Sellers’ Push Halted?
- Former WWE Star Pleased He’s Not In AEW
- WWE Star Says He Is Proud Of Bianca Belair Breaking Championship Record
- WWE Name Demands An Apology From The Rock