A big match to cap off a big night of action for AEW Revolution in the main event.
After a hard-fought battle, the final third of this match saw a run out by reDRagon cause enough distraction for Hangman Adam Page for Adam Cole to secure the upper hand, landing a monstrous Panama Sunrise on the outside of the ring, and a low blow in the ring for a series of close near falls.
When a rally from Hangman saw him almost land a Buckshot Lariat, reDRagon continued their interference by setting up the time keeper’s table alongside the ring for Cole but in a turn, Page was able to reverse and nail a Dead Eye through the table, Dark Order also ran out.
With Dark Order and reDRagon brawling around on the ramp, Page finally landed an enormous Buckshot Lariat but his pinfall was thwarted when Cole was able to drop his hand on the ropes before the referee could count to three.
Finally, it was Page who emerges victorious after nailing Cole with his own finisher, a Boom, and then another Buckshot to gain the pinfall victory.
- Report: Another AEW Star Wants To Return To WWE
- WWE Bans Iconic Move For Being ‘Too Dangerous’
- Report: Rumor Killer On Miro Wanting To Leave AEW & Join WWE
- AEW’s Surprising Message To Star Rumored To Be Leaving
- Brody King Breaks Silence On Future Following Recent Developments
- Real Reason Several AEW Stars Want To Join WWE?
- KSI Reacts To WWE Star’s Comments About Potential Match
- New Details On WWE Releases & Top Star’s Contract
- Angelo Dawkins Reveals The Street Profits’ Main Goal Following Split Rumors
- Roman Reigns’ Next WWE Opponent Revealed?