An AEW star has shared a personal story after competing in a challenging match on last night’s AEW Dynamite.
After a hard fought battle on last night’s edition of AEW Dynamite (October 26) an AEW star has spoken about their match what it meant to them in the context of a personal story.
Taking to Twitter to share the personal details of what his big match last night against Bryan Danielson meant to him, Sammy Guevara wrote:
“In 2014 I was working at Subway & after my shift I went home & watched Bryan win the World title.
“Looking at the TV screen still in my uniform I told myself I’m going to wrestle that guy one day. Last night I DID THAT.”
During last night’s AEW Dynamite, Sammy Guevara took on Bryan Danielson in a hard hitting match that saw impressive offense from Guevara.
You can keep up with all the latest news from AEW Dynamite by clicking here.
For his part in 2022, Sammy Guevara has the impressive win/loss record of 19-7-0.
You can check out all of the wins and losses stats for the All Elite Wrestling men’s division by clicking here.
In 2014 I was working at Subway & after my shift I went home & watched Bryan win the World title.
Looking at the TV screen still in my uniform I told myself I’m going to wrestle that guy one day. Last night I DID THAT. pic.twitter.com/Fi1KFjfBDd
— Samuel Guevara (@sammyguevara) October 27, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Announces Their ‘Retirement’ Before Dynamite Loss, Stablemate Vows Vengeance
- Video: WrestleMania 39 Stage Being Constructed At SoFi Stadium
- Major Update On Roxanne Perez’s WWE Status
- WWE Talents Sign Controversial New Deal
- WWE Star Revealed As Contestant On ‘The Masked Singer’
- Kenny Omega Reacts To Match Against Vikingo On AEW Dynamite, AAA Responds
- Top AEW Stars Written Off TV For ‘A Few Months’?
- Major Tease AEW Stars Could Leave The Company
- Goldberg’s Next Move Revealed?
- CM Punk Drops Latest Tease For AEW Return?