It took only four minutes for AEW to sell out the remaining tickets for the August 20 edition of Rampage, with CM Punk being teased to appear.
12,000 tickets were sold during the pre-sale on Friday, and the remainder were sold out today after just four minutes of being available.
The actual number of tickets sold will be available at a later time but rumours suggest it to be around 14,000.
It’s likely that AEW may try to put more tickets on sale if the United Center in Chicago has the space to be able to do that.
The promotion has heavily teased that CM Punk will make his debut on the show in his hometown.
AEW actually goes back to Chicago for three shows througout the week leading to All Out, with the September 5 pay-per-view at NOW Arena also sold out.
- Dakota Kai Teases War Games For WWE Clash At The Castle
- William Regal Believes NXT UK Stars Have Been Treated Fairly
- Jon Moxley To Face Nick Gage In GCW Title Vs Career Match
- Ronda Rousey Pokes Fun At WWE ‘Budget Cuts’
- WWE Raw After WrestleMania 39 Location Revealed
- Matt Hardy Says Triple H Taking Over WWE Creative Opens The Door For Many Returns
- Corey Graves Having More Fun On WWE Commentary With Triple H In Charge
- Kane Provides Huge Update On Wrestling Future
- PROGRESS Chapter 137 Results: New World Champion Crowned
- Inaugural NJPW STRONG Openweight Tag Team Champions Crowned