It took only four minutes for AEW to sell out the remaining tickets for the August 20 edition of Rampage, with CM Punk being teased to appear.
12,000 tickets were sold during the pre-sale on Friday, and the remainder were sold out today after just four minutes of being available.
The actual number of tickets sold will be available at a later time but rumours suggest it to be around 14,000.
It’s likely that AEW may try to put more tickets on sale if the United Center in Chicago has the space to be able to do that.
The promotion has heavily teased that CM Punk will make his debut on the show in his hometown.
AEW actually goes back to Chicago for three shows througout the week leading to All Out, with the September 5 pay-per-view at NOW Arena also sold out.
- More WWE Stars Released
- Report: WWE Terminates Relationship Over ‘Breach Of Contract’
- Another Top WWE Star’s Contract Expiring In 2024
- Jon Moxley’s Diagnosis Revealed, Wasn’t Planned To Lose AEW International Championship At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Shock Title Change As AEW Star Seemingly Injured During Match At Dynamite Grand Slam
- Mustafa Ali Gone From WWE
- Former AEW Star Says Company Has ‘Too Much Freedom’
- WWE Elimination Chamber 2024 Set For Australia, Date & Location Confirmed
- WWE Announces SmackDown Returning To USA Network & More
- Major Spoiler For AEW Rampage Grand Slam 2023