AEW is currently cross promoting with New Japan Pro Wrestling for Forbidden Door this Sunday, but AEW is set for a much different crossover next month.
Per Dave Meltzer in the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, AEW is set to be involved with ‘Shark Week’ on the Discovery Channel this year.
Meltzer noted that several promos, presumably featuring AEW stars, have been filmed for Shark Week, and that a new related gimmick match would take place on AEW programming.
Shark Week is set to begin on July 24, meaning that week’s AEW Dynamite or Rampage from Worcester, Massachusetts will be the likely shows that the unknown gimmick match will take place on.
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Fans Are Confused By Nikki A.S.H & Doudrop’s Car During WWE Raw Segment
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Complete WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament Bracket
- Kevin Owens Brings Back His Vicious Side At The Expense Of Ezekiel
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury