One AEW star has described the company as being “sick and dying”.
On tonight’s AEW Dynamite (December 7) a foreboding warning from the House of Black as Malakai Black says that the company is “sick and dying.”
In a dark vignette featuring all of the members of House of Black, Malakai Black issued a foreboding warning.
You can watch the entire video below but Malakai Black, Julia Hart, Buddy Matthews and Brody King are all back in action in AEW!
In the clip House of Black makes it clear that they are coming for anyone and everyone who fits the bill in All Elite Wrestling.
With last week’s AEW Rampage revealing two very interesting plot points upon the ambush of House of Black, who might they be targeting first?
We’ll have to tune into next week’s special edition of AEW Dynamite, branded the Winter is Coming edition as an appearance by House of Black has been announced.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) December 8, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Sami Zayn Vs. Roman Reigns Plans Revealed After Royal Rumble
- Video: What Happened With Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens After WWE Royal Rumble?
- WWE Bringing Back Classic Title Belt Design?
- SPOILER: WWE Star Set For Return On Tonight’s January 30 Raw
- Update On Kenny Omega’s Health
- Where Was The Rock During WWE Royal Rumble?
- Former Women’s Champion ‘So Down’ For Intercontinental Title Shot
- Photo: WWE Star Shows Off Gruesome Royal Rumble Injury
- AEW Star Reacts To WWE Royal Rumble Backstage Photo
- Sami Zayn Discusses Triple H Contributions To Bloodline Storyline