An AEW star has announced that 2023 will be his last year wrestling.
Dustin Rhodes appeared at the Blizzard Brawl tapings for Great Lakes Championship Wrestling last night, where he made the announcement.
The announcement will be available exclusively on the Premier Streaming Network.
Dustin has wrestled since 1988, spending his early years in WCW as ‘the Natural’ Dustin Rhodes.
Dustin joined WWF in 1995, where he became most famous for portraying the Goldust character until his departure in 1999.
Goldust returned to WWE in 2002, where he remained sporadically until 2019, leaving the company for All Elite Wrestling.
His most recent match took place on the August 24 episode of AEW Rampage, where he was defeated in a Ring of Honor World Championship match against Claudio Castagnoli.
— Premier Streaming Network (@PremierSN) December 4, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Report Claims WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- Name Change For WWE Star, Returns To NXT At Vengeance Day
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- VIDEO: What Went Down With Bray Wyatt Following WWE SmackDown