Last night’s WWE Hall of Fame saw the historic induction of the Undertaker into the Hall, and the current WWE roster was in attendance to witness the speech.
WWE stars attend the Hall of Fame alongside their significant others, so with Charlotte Flair in attendance, many wondered if that would mean her fiancee, AEW star Andrade El Idolo would be with her.
United States Champion Finn Balor posted a photo on Twitter today of himself and his wife at the event, alongside Charlotte and Andrade.
— Finn Bálor (@FinnBalor) April 2, 2022
Charlotte herself shared a photo of the pair at the ceremony.
— Charlotte Flair (@MsCharlotteWWE) April 2, 2022
- AEW’s Miro Seemingly Agrees He ‘Had It Better’ In WWE
- Latest On AEW Stars Missing From ‘AEW: Fight Forever’ Roster
- The Latest Cryptic Bray Wyatt Tweet Has Dropped Amid WWE Return Speculation
- Several WWE Talents Have Had ‘Direct Meetings’ With Triple H Regarding Creative
- NXT Star Tatum Paxley Injured At House Show
- Asuka Teases Mystery Partner For Women’s Tag Team Championship Tournament
- Latest On Lacey Evans WWE Status After SmackDown Absence
- FTR Announced For AEW Dynamite: Quake By The Lake
- Finn Balor Vs Rey Mysterio Added To August 8 WWE Raw
- WWE Star Angel Teases Return To Old Ring Name