In quite a shocking announcement, former AEW World Champion Chris Jericho is set to appear on Steve Austin’s Broken Skull Sessions.
The show will air on Peacock in the US and the WWE Network elsewhere.
The WWE Network Twitter tweeted:
No foolin' around here. You're gonna get … IT! ? @IAmJericho joins @steveaustinBSR on the next #BrokenSkullSessions, premiering Sunday, April 11 on @PeacockTV in the U.S. and @WWENetwork everywhere else! pic.twitter.com/fQPzQ3QBDW
— WWE Network (@WWENetwork) April 2, 2021
There have been no clips released other than the above teaser, so it’ll be interesting to see if AEW gets mentioned at all during the show.
It would be very weird to just not acknowledge it at all, but WWE does a lot of very weird things so it wouldn’t be too surprising.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- WWE Accidentally Leaks Scrapped WrestleMania 39 Plan
- Big Matt Riddle WWE Update Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- WWE Confirms Vince McMahon An Employee Of The Company
- CM Punk Spotted In Los Angeles With Two AEW Stars (PHOTO)
- The Usos Break Character To Praise Sami Zayn Ahead Of WrestleMania 39
- Carmella’s Role At WWE WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Triple H Has Big Plans For WWE Raw Star
- Upcoming WWE & AEW Events To Air Head To Head?
- Plans For Popular WWE Star ‘On Hold’ Until After WrestleMania 39
- Big E Reunites With New Day For Training You Have To See [VIDEO]