Brock Lesnar has been back in WWE for over 11 years after his return to the company back in 2012.
At this point it’s hard to imagine Lesnar anywhere else but WWE, but what exactly would it take to get him in AEW?
AEW star Matt Hardy spoke about Lesnar on his Extreme Life of Matt Hardy podcast, when he discussed Lesnar’s character, and what it would take for Tony Khan to be able to bring him into AEW.
“I would say — the gimmick that The Butcher and The Blade put on TV, they say that they’re hitmen and guys who go out, whoever is willing to pay the biggest bucks, they’ll go work for that guy and take out the competition. That’s what Brock is. Brock knows his value, he knows his worth, so I guess Tony Khan would have to shell out the big bucks.
“I would guess that Brock feels a bit of an allegiance to Vince, I feel like he feels faithful to Vince because he feel like Vince has taken pretty good care of him. I could see him being a WWE lifer, but if Tony was going to somehow procure Brock, he would just have to shell out the big bucks.”
Lesnar is reportedly not expected back on AEW television until 2024 following his defeat to Cody Rhodes at SummerSlam.
transcription via Fightful
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- ‘You Become A Liability’ – Current WWE Name Breaks Silence On Matt Riddle Being Released
- Rare Roman Reigns Match Added To Upcoming WWE Show
- Big Change To WWE Fastlane Match Confirmed?
- Several In WWE ‘Unhappy’ With Recent Release
- Matt Riddle Makes Cryptic Announcement After WWE Release
- Spoilers For AEW Championship Matches Ahead Of WrestleDream
- WWE Star Using IMPACT Wrestler’s Entrance Music
- Major Update On Edge WWE Status Amid Departure Rumours
- Shawn Michaels Addresses Potentially Working With CM Punk In NXT
- Late Changes To AEW Dynamite Due To Injury Concerns Revealed