An All Elite Wrestling (AEW) star has taken to Twitter to note that he has suffered an injury and is currently waiting to be cleared to return.
The Hybrid2 tag team of Angelico and Jack Evans had missed several months due to the COVID-19 pandemic but returned recently.
Evans has wrestled four matches since returning but it appears he suffered an injury as he tweeted that he’s waiting to be cleared following a hairline fracture in his left cheekbone.
The latest match he worked was on August 13 as TH2 took on Joey Janela and Sonny Kiss for AEW Dark.
Angelico has continued wrestling singles matches since Evans’ absence, most recently on last night’s Dynamite in a loss to Orange Cassidy.
The team is definitely an asset to an already stacked division so hopefully it won’t be too long before Evans is back in action.
- Spoilers On Popular Star’s ROH Debut
- PHOTO: Top AEW Star Shows Off New Head Tattoo
- Real Reason WWE Planned Seth Rollins Vs. Bron Breakker
- WWE ‘Real, Real High’ On Recently Debuted Stars
- AEW Referee To Wrestle In Upcoming Match
- Triple H Rejected Popular WWE Faction
- WWE Creative Decision Made Roman Reigns Say ‘I’ve Had Enough’
- AEW Stars Set For Big Tag Team Run This Summer?
- Plan For Heel AEW Star To Become ‘One Of The Biggest Babyfaces’
- Update On How To Watch AEW Collision In The United Kingdom