One of All Elite Wrestling’s latest arrivals was Jade Cargill. Cargill made her debut the Wednesday after Full Gear, interrupting Cody Rhodes’ promo. She informed Rhodes that Shaquille O’Neal was on his way to AEW to face him.
Now, Cargill has taken to Twitter to make it clear that nobody passed up on her, and rather she was just making the best decision for herself and her daughter.
and for the record. NOBODY passed up on me. I MADE the best decision for me and my daughter. ??
— Jade Cargill (@Jade_Cargill) December 8, 2020
“and for the record. NOBODY passed up on me. I MADE the best decision for me and my daughter.”
There had been reports circulating that Cargill had been passed up by WWE so this is likely a response to that.
Cargill has yet to wrestle her first match for AEW. During her debut promo, she and Brandi Rhodes got into an altercation. This would likely indicate that she and Brandi will be involved in the Cody vs. Shaq program, although that is merely speculation. On the November 18 episode of Dynamite, Cargill was shown attacking Brandi backstage.
Jade Cargill has been working since 2019 after having undergone training at AR Fox’s wrestling school, as well as the Nightmare Factory under QT Marshall.
What are your thoughts on the above story? Let us know in the comments on Twitter or Facebook.
- Former WWE Star To Return On The Raw After WrestleMania?
- Update On Dominik Mysterio Vs. Rey Mysterio WrestleMania Plans
- WWE Star Pulled From Raw, WrestleMania Status Uncertain?
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Bray Wyatt & Bobby Lashley WWE Raw Update
- AEW World Champion MJF Set For Surprising Indie Appearance
- WWE Star Vents Anger At Fans After Being ‘Followed’ At Airport
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Jey Uso Answers To Roman Reigns On WWE Raw
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’