Former IMPACT star and current AEW star Frankie Kazarian is set to make his return to IMPACT at the company’s next set of tapings tomorrow (May 13).
Kazarian rose to stardom in IMPACT from 2006-2014, most notably as part of a tag team alongside Christopher Daniels. He is set to take on fellow IMPACT veteran Chris Sabin at the tapings.
IMPACT is currently undergoing a bit of a roster shakeup, with stars such as JONAH and Willie Mack departing the company, while bringing in names like Mia Yim.
Kazarian is set to face off with former tag team partner Scorpio Sky for the AEW TNT Championship on tomorrow night’s episode of AEW Rampage.
Frankie Kazarian returns to IMPACT for tomorrow’s tapings! ? #AEW #IMPACTonAXSTV #ImpactWrestling pic.twitter.com/mA0Oa8iyP7
— ?????? (@WrestlingCovers) May 12, 2022
To make sure you stay updated with all the latest wrestling news, add WrestleTalk.com to your Google Discover feed and follow us on Twitter!
- WWE Announces Nine New Signings
- How Many Tickets CM Punk Immediately Moved For AEW Collision In Chicago
- AEW Getting ‘More Aggressive’ In Major Stars’ Contract Negotiations
- Arena Shut Down ‘A Lot’ Of Ideas For AEW Double Or Nothing
- Update On Ace Steel’s Involvement In CM Punk-Led AEW Collision
- AEW’s Tay Melo Addresses In-Ring Future After Announcing Pregnancy
- WWE Venue Contracts Reportedly Have Interesting AEW Clauses
- Possible Spoiler On A New Title Belt To Be Introduced On June 2 WWE SmackDown
- Two AEW Stars Returning From Injury Soon
- Popular Faction To Reunite On SmackDown?