AEW star Fuego Del Sol was recently in hospital with a mouth infection, and has provided an update for everyone.
Fuego took to Twitter yesterday (May 3) to share that he had to have a drainage tube removed from his neck, which left an unstitched hole in his neck.
Had a drainage tube taken out of my neck this morning and now I have a unstitched 1 inch hole in my neck… it’s wild!
Then, because people do be people, he was asked by numerous people including AEW referee Aubrey Edwards to show a picture of the hole in his neck. Why? No idea.
Unfortunately for those that did not want to see a literal hole in a man’s neck, he obliged, and simply said:
You asked for it…
Attached was the below photo, but I must warn you
IT IS VERY GRAPHIC!
You asked for it… pic.twitter.com/tS26WOrkEp
— Fuego Del Sol! (@FuegoDelSol) May 3, 2022
- Karrion Kross’ Status For WWE Clash At The Castle Main Event Revealed
- Big Name Fired By WWE, Triple H Re-Signs Another Released Star, Logan Paul Backstage Heat – News Bulletin – August 9, 2022
- Dexter Lumis Returns On WWE Raw
- Several Johnny Gargano References Made On WWE Raw
- Hilarious Video Of Tony Khan At Sammy Guevara & Tay Conti’s Wedding
- WWE Finds Another $5 Million In Payments By Vince McMahon That Should Have Been Classed As Company Expenses
- WWE 2K23 Officially Confirmed, Release Date Window Revealed?
- AEW Star Malakai Black Reveals He Recently Survived Career-Threatening Injury
- WWE Star Calls Out Logan Paul For Not Following Backstage Etiquette
- Tony Khan Drops Huge Tease For AEW ‘Quake By The Lake’