While usually a random name change for a wrestler is associated with WWE, this time it seems the name change fairy has visited an AEW star.
Announced to be appearing on tomorrow night’s pre-taped edition of AEW Rampage, one star will be going by a brand new name.
AEW’s social media account posted a graphic noting that W.Morrisey will now be going by ‘Big Bill’ as he was billed to appear alongside Lee Moriarty.
While Big Bill was formerly known as Big Cass in WWE, also notably styles the name ‘Bigg Bill’ on his own Twitter page.
In case you simply cannot wait for AEW Rampage to air on Friday night, no worries as WrestleTalk have got you covered!
You can catch up with all the spoilers from the AEW Rampage taping by clicking here.
To read more about specifically a former WWE star debuting in AEW for a title opportunity.
You can read more about the debut by clicking here.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) December 9, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- Details Of Another AEW Backstage Altercation Revealed
- Report: WWE Was Paid An Insane Sum For Mountain Dew Pitch Black Match
- Here’s When Nick Khan Expects WWE Sale To Happen
- Independent Promotion Announces Working Relationship With WWE
- Cody Rhodes On His Wrestling ‘Cardinal Sin’ At WWE Royal Rumble
- WWE Allowing NXT Stars To Work Select Independents
- WWE Name Believes Rising Star Will Be Universal Champion One Day
- Kyle O’Reilly Update Following Post-Surgical Issue
- VIDEO: What Went Down With Bray Wyatt Following WWE SmackDown
- WWE Star Says Potential AAA Appearance Would Be ‘Awesome’