While usually a random name change for a wrestler is associated with WWE, this time it seems the name change fairy has visited an AEW star.
Announced to be appearing on tomorrow night’s pre-taped edition of AEW Rampage, one star will be going by a brand new name.
AEW’s social media account posted a graphic noting that W.Morrisey will now be going by ‘Big Bill’ as he was billed to appear alongside Lee Moriarty.
While Big Bill was formerly known as Big Cass in WWE, also notably styles the name ‘Bigg Bill’ on his own Twitter page.
In case you simply cannot wait for AEW Rampage to air on Friday night, no worries as WrestleTalk have got you covered!
You can catch up with all the spoilers from the AEW Rampage taping by clicking here.
To read more about specifically a former WWE star debuting in AEW for a title opportunity.
You can read more about the debut by clicking here.
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEW) December 9, 2022
Check out WrestleShop.com for all your favorite WrestleTalk merch, the WrestleTalk Magazine, wrestling shirts for grown-ups, and more!
- AEW Star Reacts To Real-Life Brother Winning Championship In WWE
- WWE’s Rhea Ripley Sends Emotional Message To Dominik Mysterio After Losing Championship
- Rumored New WWE Signing Vacates Championship
- WWE’s Dominik Mysterio Breaks Silence With Message To Judgment Day After Title Loss
- CM Punk Backstage News From WWE NXT Deadline
- Dolph Ziggler First Post-WWE Match Confirmed
- Video Footage Of WWE’s Cora Jade Breaking Character Meeting CM Punk Backstage At NXT Deadline
- AEW Star Calls Out Triple H Following Controversial WWE Affiliate Comment
- Top WWE Star Pulled From Shows After Legitimate Injury
- AEW Star’s First Match In Six Months Confirmed