It has been quite a while since we saw All Elite Wrestling’s Kip Sabian in a ring. His last match was the Arcade Anarchy match against Best Friends on March 25. Now, we know why he hasn’t been wrestling.
A new report from Fightful Select (subscription required) states that Sabian is dealing with an undisclosed injury. Fightful was reportedly told in late April that Sabian was “on the shelf”. This was prior to the recent attack from Miro on last week’s AEW Dynamite.
The report also states that the beatdown from Miro is being used to explain why Sabian will be off getting surgery after he recently tweeted that he needed it.
Kip Sabian also dealt with an injury last year which kept him sidelined for two months. After competing in the Dynamite Diamond Battle Royale on December 2, Sabian did not wrestle again until the February 17 episode of AEW Dark.
Sabian and Miro had been involved in a partnership on-screen since Miro’s debut in AEW. However, that partnership appeared to come to an end after the Arcade Anarchy match as Miro has changed his goals with a new focus on becoming champion.
- Former ROH Stars At WWE Tryout
- Winners Of ‘Wildcard’ Qualifiers For NXT Iron Survivor Challenge Revealed
- William Regal Referenced During NXT
- MLW Star Richard Holliday Publicly Reveals Cancer Diagnosis
- AEW Star Says John Laurinaitis ‘Deserves His Misery’
- The Usos Respond To Criticism Over PWI Tag Team 100 Ranking
- WWE Star ‘Very Apologetic’ After Botch During Raw
- Big News About Future NXT Premium Live Events
- Kenny Omega Reacts To The Usos Being Voted PWI’s Top Tag Team
- AEW Star Claims The Usos Being Ranked Best Tag Team Is ‘Full Of Lies’