Despite being hired as a coach for AEW’s women’s division back in August 2022, Madison Rayne has actually spent a good chunk of time competing in the ring herself.
While she has mostly competed sporadically on AEW and recently ROH TV, it seems like her most recent match may unfortunately be her last for some time.
As per PWInsider Elite (via Wrestling Inc.) Rayne suffered an injury to either her foot or ankle in a match with Robyn Renegade at the latest ROH TV tapings.
Despite attempting to continue, the injury would ultimately force the match to end prematurely as Renegade would hit her finish not long after Rayne was hurt.
Neither Rayne or AEW have commented on the injure or it’s severity as of yet.
We at WrestleTalk would like to extend our well wishes to Rayne at this time.
This injury setback comes just over a week following the severe ‘suspected’ leg break of Dante Martin suffered during the ‘Reach for the Sky Ladder Match’ at ROH Supercard of Honor show on 31 March.
A fellow member of AEW’s women’s division was recently named ‘the next big thing’ by a top name in the company, you can find out who here.
If you want to stay fully updated on all the latest wrestling news, click the red bell in the bottom right of your screen to receive notifications from WrestleTalk.com straight to your device!
- Scrapped Plans For Rhea Ripley At WrestleMania 39 Revealed
- Solo Sikoa Breaks Silence After Attacking Jimmy Uso On WWE SmackDown
- VIDEO: Former Champion Trains At D-Von Dudley Wrestling Academy
- First Look At Owen Hart In AEW: Fight Forever Revealed
- Major WWE Name Touts Storytelling Of Bloodline Angles
- Lita Makes Surprise Return Following WWE Injury Angle (Video)
- Cody Rhodes June 5 WWE Raw Plans Revealed
- Roman Reigns Shares First Comment Since Dramatic WWE SmackDown Ending
- Big Update On GUNTHER WWE Intercontinental Title Plans
- AEW Teasing Popular Name’s In-Ring Debut?