A spot on tonight’s AEW Dynamite has resulted in a nasty injury according to reports. Find out what happened on the show.
A backstage segment saw the Blackpool Combat Club attack Don Callis and Hangman Adam Page.
According to PWInsider, Don Callis legitimately hit his head after being struck by Blackpool Combat Club’s Jon Moxley.
Not only that but in a continued blurring of lines between fact and fiction, according to PWInsider, Callis was legitimately bleeding from the incident and that was not planned.
Also when the commentary team noted that Don Callis was being attended to by medical professionals, they weren’t joking around as Callis actually required medical treatment after the spot.
If there are any future updates shared, we’ll certainly bring them to you.
Elsewhere on tonight’s show, there was a shocking heel turn and was the next challenger for MJF’s World Championship revealed? Click here to read all about it.
Still to come, a big match up between Ruby Soho and Willow Nightingale as the former partners face off in what is sure to be a good one.
To keep up with all the latest news from tonight’s AEW Dynamite, you can click this link.
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- Paul Heyman’s Intriguing Reaction After Jimmy Uso Accidentally Costs Jey Uso Championship Match
- Another New WWE Championship Design Revealed & Big Return On SmackDown
- Another New WWE Championship Redesign To Be Revealed On SmackDown
- Another WWE Championship Unification Match Announced
- Update On WWE Women’s Title Situation Ahead Of June 9 SmackDown
- KENTA Responds To Alternate Dream Match For CM Punk At Forbidden Door
- NXT Stars Interfere In Big Match On SmackDown
- Popular AEW Star Sidelined With Neck Injury
- New IMPACT World Champion Crowned
- First WWE Stars To Pin Roman Reigns Have Interesting Connections To The Tribal Chief