“Mr Allin, we recommend that you do not wrestle anyone until you are declared fit,” said the doctor.
“He didn’t say anything about jumping off balconies into swimming pools,” thought Darby Allin.
Not medically cleared to wrestle yet.
Don’t need a doctors note to jump off a balcony. pic.twitter.com/gqNLIJu7TS
— DARBY ALLIN (@DarbyAllin) June 8, 2020
I’m pretty sure that’s how the conversation went, anyway.
Allin injured himself during a ladder spot at Double or Nothing, which given his in ring style, isn’t all that surprising.
Anyway, it’s good to see that he is still able to jump off tall things, and that the injury hasn’t affected his spirit.
- Irate Jon Moxley Responds To CM Punk In Expletive-Filled Retort
- Report: How ‘Majority’ Of AEW Roster Feel Toward CM Punk Revealed
- What Happened In Cody Rhodes’ Massive Pre-WrestleMania Match Against Solo Sikoa
- Next WWE Hall Of Fame 2023 Inductee Announced
- Potential Spoiler On Change To WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major Change Confirmed For WrestleMania 39 Match
- Major AEW Star To Be Out ‘For A While’ After Suffering Legitimate Injury
- WWE Star Debuts New Entrance Theme On Pre-WrestleMania Raw
- Vince McMahon Era Rule ‘Effectively Dead’ Under Triple H
- Popular WWE Team To Potentially Reunite After WrestleMania