AEW star Joey Janela was kicked out of an anti-mask meeting yesterday (June 22) for trolling the officials.
Janela attended the event with recently released WWE referee Drake Wuertz. Posting the following on Twitter:
I got dressed up tonight to check out my local Seminole county school board meeting! #GODBLESSAMERICA #USA #JESUS #UNMASKTHECHILDREN #FAUCIFRAUD #MASKOFF #SAVETHEKIDS #MAKEAMERICAGREATAGAIN pic.twitter.com/kmYwcpJ26Q
— “The Bad Boy” Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) June 23, 2021
Joey Janela followed up with an update, stating that he had been removed from the event after just five minutes, tweeting:
I was kicked out within 5 min for yelling at a doctor or something…. he was a liar!
Drake Wuertz was let go from WWE last month, with reports since emerging that his beliefs got him significant heat backstage with the rest of the locker room.
The video of the event can be found below. Janela’s rant can be heard at the 2:10:25 mark, while Wuertz begins his speech at 1:44:10, where he gives his reasons as to why he believes children should be unmasked.
- Backstage Heat With CM Punk Leads To Colt Cabana Missing AEW Shows?
- Former WWE Star Paul London ‘Insulted’ By Offer From AEW
- AEW Rampage Live Results – May 27, 2022
- WWE Changes Ludwig Kaiser’s Name For Second Time This Week
- WWE Locker Room Against Sasha Banks But Not Naomi After Walkout Controversy?
- NJPW Officially Addresses ‘Severe Disagreement’ With Kota Ibushi
- Tony Khan Takes Shots At WWE Changing Money In The Bank Location
- Which Stars WWE Meant When Claiming Sasha Banks & Naomi Didn’t Want To Work With Them
- Queen Zelina Injured, Timeline For Return Revealed
- WWE SmackDown Live Results – May 27, 2022