AEW star Rebel suffered a leg injury during a tag team match on last night’s June 30 episode of Dynamite on TNT.
She suffered the injury when running across the ring to break up a pin attempt, which she managed to do, but couldn’t get up afterwards and had to crawl to the side of the ring to be checked by medical staff.
Bryan Alvarez has since posted an update confirming Rebel suffered a dislocated kneecap. He tweeted:
Rebel is back on her feet now after suffering a dislocated kneecap tonight, so best wishes to her.
The match during which the injury happened saw AEW Women’s World Champion Britt Baker and Rebel beat Nyla Rose and Vickie Guerrero, but Rose laid out Baker after the match.
We send our best wishes to Rebel and hope she has a safe recovery.
- 14 New WWE Signings Confirmed
- Popular AEW Star Nearing Return After Over A Year Away?
- AEW Star Returns After Eight Months Off TV
- AEW Champion Attacked Backstage, Unable To Compete
- Another AEW Star Seemingly Preparing To Join WWE
- Potential New Member Of Christian Cage’s AEW Faction Revealed?
- New Dolph Zigger Post-WWE Appearance Confirmed
- Does Vince McMahon Want To Leave WWE Revealed
- Bryan Danielson Names Who He’d Add To AEW’s Blackpool Combat Club
- Did Adam Copeland Beat Christian Cage For The AEW TNT Championship