An AEW star is seemingly set to wrestle for Ring of Honor under another new ring name.
The second episode of Tony Khan’s Ring of Honor television show is set to air on Thursday, and an unfamiliar name is set to be in action on the show.
Eddie Kingston appeared at the end of last week’s show, saying he moved to ROH to fight Claudio Castagnoli.
Kingston will be in action on this week’s show, taking on a wrestler named ‘Ben Dejo’.
While Ben Dejo is not a name people will recognise, it is a new ring name of AEW star Serpentico, also known as Jon Cruz.
Interestingly, Serpentico (under that ring name) is also in action on the show, teaming with Angelico to face Rush and Dralistico of Los Faccion Ingobernable.
This week’s show will also feature a ROH Women’s Championship match between Athena and Willow Nightingale, as well as Wheeler Yuta facing Timothy Thatcher for the ROH Pure Championship.
Don't miss #ROH #HonorClub TV THIS THURSDAY at 7/6c!
• @AngelicoAAA + @KingSerpentico v @rushtoroblanco + @DRALISTICO_LFI
• @MadKing1981 v Ben Dejo
• @TrishAdora202 v @BillieStarkz
• @TheJakeCrist + @manscoutmanning v @AriyaDaivari + @tadpoleslimj pic.twitter.com/3PaHGinrz4
— ROH – Ring of Honor Wrestling (@ringofhonor) March 7, 2023
Think you’re a wrestling mastermind? Well you can prove it by taking quizzes in our brand new quiz section! Don’t forget to tweet us your results!
- WWE Star Cleared For Return After Concerning ‘Situation’
- Yet Another Star Pulled From WWE Raw
- Latest Development In AEW Luchasaurus Lawsuit
- Update On Plans For WWE Star Leaving The Company?
- Update On WWE’s Plans For After WrestleMania
- Tony Khan Uses WWE’s ‘Sworn Court Filings’ To Fire Back At Criticism Of AEW
- Batista’s Status For 2023 WWE Hall Of Fame Revealed
- Update On Roman Reigns’ Post-WrestleMania Schedule
- Triple H ‘Not Certain’ About Finish To Huge WrestleMania 39 Match
- AEW Stopped Wrestling Veteran From Retiring